Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday, July 26, 2010 
3 easy miles in Central Park this morning. The humidity has FINALLY broken! It was nice to be back in CP again. Did free weights for 20 minutes after the run.
Miles Run today: 3
Total Miles Run for 2010: 431.5 

Sunday, July 25, 2010
Today BLEW! I was supposed to run for 90 minutes like last Sunday. This should equate to running roughly 9 miles. Well, it was really hot and rainy outside this evening..so I soon realized that this would HAVE to be done on the treadmill. My biggest mistake was that I stopped. I ran for 50 minutes (5 miles) and then decided to take a quick break..go refill my water bottle..and then I'd come back and finish out with 4 more miles. Well....coming back to it was NOT fun. I somehow managed to squeeze out another 2 miles after that, but my stomach was not having any more running beyond that. I could just tell that my gastro-intestinal system was screaming at me. (lovely right?) So, after 75 minutes of running...I was discouraged because I just had 15 MORE MINUTES to complete the workout. I decided to do 15 minutes on a stationary bike so I could at least say I did 90 minutes of cardio. But, I was only able to actually run 7 miles. Oh well, we can't always have on days. I think if I had been able to do this outside, I would have been better.
Miles Run today: 7
Total Miles Run for 2010: 428.5
 



Saturday, July 24, 2010
Went to the Gym...WAY too hot outside to run. Had a great 3 mile run followed by an hour of free weights/abs/legs.

Miles Run today: 3
Total Miles Run for 2010: 421.5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment