Friday, July 23, 2010

I enjoy running on Friday mornings. I think it's a great way to end the week, a great way to start the weekend and if I'm really tired..who cares? It's Friday! Had a great run this morning around the neighborhood.
Miles Run today: 4.5
Total Miles Run for 2010: 418.5


Wednesday July 21, 2010

Miles Run today: 3
Total Miles Run for 2010: 414

Mallory Sweeney - Laura, to answer a question you had previously posted: generally, most runners I know log their total mileage for the day, including any warm-ups and walking (that's what we used to do for XC I think...). Sometimes, people will log miles run and then total miles including ones walked. Mainly though, it's good to keep track of all/total for your shoe wear...that way, you know LITERALLY how many miles are on your shoes and (besides the obvious feel!) it is easier to know when to get new ones!!
LOVE YOUUUU. Mandy and I ran today...can't wait to run with you!! I didn't do hills yest., just sprints...booo

No comments:

Post a Comment