Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Monday 7.5.10
I was sooo bloated and gross from the weekend. I could NOT run, plus it was on a treadmill because it was too hot outside and I just wasn't feeling it. I gave up at 2 miles, did the elliptical for another 20 minute and then the stair-master for 5 minutes.

Miles Run today: 2 
Total Miles Run for 2010: 378.5


On Saturday I did the 6 mile Trek to the gym that I was so excited about. It didn't exactly go as planned though. I left the house at 10:00, but it was just starting to really heat up at that point. After about 40 minutes, I really just didn't feel well. My knee was fine, I didn't have a sidesticker..but dehydration was really kicking in. I even brought my coconut water with me leftover from the Corporate challenge run and I was sipping that the whole way! Buuut I also sort of wonder if the coconut water was just a little too much for my stomach to handle in the heat? Cauuuse I felt a pain that I honestly very rarely feel when running. Sooo rather than make myself miserable, I walked the last 1 1/2 to 2 miles to the gym, which was still a fabulous, sweaty workout! But, as a result..I'm only going to put 4 miles down for running today, even though I was all psyched to do 6 :(.
BUT it was a great trail and I'm def. going to make sure I master this 6 mile trek as soon as possible!

Miles Run today: 4 
Total Miles Run for 2010: 376.5

No comments:

Post a Comment