Thursday, September 2, 2010

Took yesterday off...I seem to be taking my break days on Wednesdays instead of Fridays lately. I enjoy Friday runs and it's nice to get a day off in the middle of the week.


But I was back to the pavement this morning! I ran around the neighborhood...the weather has been great in the mornings..I just hate how much darker it's getting early on now! It's depressing but I LOVE Fall, so I really can't complain.

Today I did 50 minutes as instructed by my trusting training schedule! I used a new MotionTrax podcast to run to which kept me at 175 bpm the entire way. I was surprised that it was an easy pace for me, and it kept me right on target. I think this weekend when I run my 1:45 long run, I'm going to use this one plus the :43 minute upshift podcast I usually listen to, and that should be exactly the length of time I need to run! I'm so hoping I can get in a 3 mile run in the morning before Hurricane Early greets us in the early afternoon!

Miles Run today: 5
Total Miles Run for 2010: 525.25

No comments:

Post a Comment