Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My legs were reallly sore after last Friday's run. I'm supposed to run 4 fast miles with a break in between this week...but honestly, I think I'd rather do the same routine I did last Friday again. I think I need to do more shorter sprints on my own, instead of on a treadmill before I move ahead to fast miles on my own. It's amazine what different muscles you use sprinting than from regular jogging. So, I didn't run on Saturday...but I was also in Vermont and didn't know where to run.

But even worse than that....I didn't run on Sunday. My long run :( It was cold and dreary by the time we came home on Sunday and I used that as an excuse to not run. Just like I used the dark, dreariness as an excuse not to run yesterday, too. Boooo, I've been bad. And after my amazing 10 mile run last weekend, I really wanted to have a repeat run like that again!!

I'm going to attempt 10 miles before I leave for the wedding I'm going to on Saturday. I have to get up at 8 if I want to do it, because I have a friend come over to do makeup at 11, so that's a little ambitious but I can do it!! I will!!!

This morning, I felt realllly refreshed. I was in bed before 11 last night, which NEVER happens lately and got a full 7 1/2 hours of sleep. Glorious!! Got up a little later than usual, but still fit in my 4.86 mile run.

Miles Run today: 4.86
Total Miles Run for 2010: 555.47

No comments:

Post a Comment