Monday, September 27, 2010

Sunday, Sept. 26
This run was harrrd. clearly my quads are not where they should be. My buddy John who I always see out walking, was near my house walking and I welcomed the excuse to stop 1/2 mile from my house and chat with him for a bit. I'm bothered by the fact that it's not just that these 12 miles were tough...it's that it was really tough after 6 miles which is normally easy for me. My knees were really bothering me today and they haven't bothered me in months! Why now?? I had a nagging sidesticker...not enough to stop me completely, just uncomfortable, and I was just counting dowwwwwn the time for it to end after 6-7 miles. Luckily, this is my last long run before next weekend...one more long run and then this is overrrr!! I've enjoyed the process, but i'm anxious to get back to strengthening and toning.


Miles Run today: 12
Total Miles Run for 2010: 588.5

Saturday, Sept. 25
Miles Run today: 6
Total Miles Run for 2010: 576.5

No comments:

Post a Comment