Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Ran to a faster podcast this morning that I couldn't keep up with a few months ago. Did 5 miles in 46 minutes which is faster than my usual 10 minute mile pace. Great way to start the week!
Miles Run today: 5
Total Miles Run for 2010: 543.25

Sunday, September  5, 2010
Had the freaking best run of my entire life today. Got up early (8:30) was extremelllly well rested. The weather was perfect. I stopped ONCE at 5 miles to drink and have my gel packet but that was the only time I felt the need to stop. My knee didn't hurt, I didn't have to stop 1200 times to stretch it out. I listened to two podcasts back to back, I thought about wedding planning the whole time, and I was more than in the zone. I actually loveeed this run and may remember it for the rest of my life.The last mile was the toughest, but that's what makes me think it's so much in my head. I knew it was the last mile..and so mentally I was thinking "ok..this is over" so I was psyching myself out. I want to do this exact run next weekend ...I'm loving this cooler weather!

Miles Run today: 10
Total Miles Run for 2010: 538.25

No comments:

Post a Comment