Friday, September 3, 2010

HOLY COW! We are one month out!! One month away from the big day!!

Me, Kate V, Mandy L., and Mal S. have been training hard for the half marathon on October 3rd. I will admit, I'm getting a little nervous, especially since I've missed TWO of my long runs now, but I'm so excited to run this particular race, and I'm very excited to share in the experience with three really awesome girlfriends.

I allllmost went back to bed this morning after getting up. Almost. But I knew that it was going to rain this afternoon and if I didn't do it now...it definitely wasn't going to happen. As usual, once I got out the door, I was grateful that I did. I had a good run...did some interval running with the help of my motiontaxx podcasts. I did the 3 miles that I was supposed to do on Wednesday.

I decided to do my long 1:45 run tomorrow morning (yikes! i'm nervous!!) and then 3 miles on Sunday and 5 miles on Monday. I hope with the wedding I'm going to this weekend I can fit this all in!

Miles Run today: 3
Total Miles Run for 2010: 528.25

No comments:

Post a Comment