Monday, August 2, 2010

OK, I was really bad this weekend. I hadn't run since THURSDAY!! I was supposed to take one day off this weekend and then do a 10K race (or 6.4 miles) on Sunday. But I was so busy this weekend and couldn't get my butt out the door yesterday morning. BUT!! I did an amaaaazing 11 mile bike ride with my dad on Saturday and I think that MORE than makes up for the 3 mile run that I was supposed to do. So...I really only missed my long Sunday run. To make up for that, I did 6 miles this morning in Central Park! It was a GREAT run...it had been a while since I had done the whole loop in Central Park and I needed a good Monday morning long run. I had a nagging side-sticker in the beginning, which was weird because I haven't had that in awhile. But, it went away pretty quickly and I was able to keep a pretty steady pace throughout the whole run. The 6 miles took me exactly 1 hour...which is pretty standard, but I was hoping that my speed had increased at least a little.

Miles Run today: 6
Total Miles Run for 2010: 444.5

No comments:

Post a Comment