Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday, August 30:
Today was my first run exploring the east side of the city near my new job and new gym. I wanted to run along the East River and see if I can get a new, steady path down in the city that I know I can do in the mornings. It took quite a few tries to try and get over there...I realized the only place I could actually enter was at 63rd street and York...All the others places were either complete misses (only a few feet long..more dog parks than anything), or completely locked up parks. I ran along the East River but there was zero shade, and I didn't wear my sunglasses so I was getting blinded. It was a good trial run and I have a much better idea of where to start off with running tomorrow..it was neat to explore a new part of the city. But, I do miss the park :(  I ran for an hour..but stopped a lot along the way to try and figure out where to run and I walked at a few points and it was also very hilly!!! sooo I think I only did abou 5.5 miles today. If I'm feeling very ambitious, I may log another 3 miles tonight after work. But that's a big IF.
Miles Run today: 5.5
Total Miles Run for 2010: 517

Saturday, August 28
Miles Run today: 5
Total Miles Run for 2010: 511.5

Friday, August 27
Miles Run today: 3
Total Miles Run for 2010: 506.5


Thursday, August 26
Miles Run today: 2.5
Total Miles Run for 2010: 503.5

No comments:

Post a Comment