Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tuesday, August 10, 2010
I went to my new gym today for the first time!! Still a NYSC but over on the East Side now that I have my new job. This gym is MUCH more crowded than the one on Columbus that I used to go. On Columbus, I'd often be the ONLY person in the locker rooms in the morning getting ready. Now, this one was packed! Busy and bustling, but I didn't mind it. I think the locker room is nicer at my new gym. I think it's bigger, too....though it's hard to say. I wish it was a little brighter....I felt like it was pretty dim everywhere I went..and this was in the summer with lots of windows! I can't imagine how dark it's going to feel in the dead of winter. But whether I like it, or not, this is my new gym and I'm giong to embrace it. It was a welcome change of scenery and I'm excited to feel more comfortable here. I have many familiar faces at my old gym...some people I even talk to on an almost daily basis! But, I will have to bid them farewell and carry on...ce la vie.

My run today was intense. I ran 8 quarter mile hills at an incline ranging from 8-10 at 6.5 mph. By the 8th hill I was in one word DONE. I cooled down in between each hill walking for about .10 to .15 of a mile. All in all, I traveled 3.5  miles.
Miles Run today: 3.5


Total Miles Run for 2010: 470.5

No comments:

Post a Comment