Monday, August 16, 2010

Today, Monday August 16, 2010
I was a slacker and didn't post for almost a week! But I remember my work outs:
I didn't run at all this weekend. I was supposed to do 90 minutes yesterday but I was in AC for the weekend, and had a 5 hour drive home yesterday. By the time I came home, I had so much to do to prep for my week, I just couldn't bring myself to run. Plus, a bad storm was heading my way. So, I compromised and ran 6 miles in Central Park this morning. I was looking forward to it, because it would be my last long run in the park before I started my new job and went to my new gym which isn't near the Park. So..it was one final harrah. It was MUGGGY out today. I was drenched way more than usual when I was done. But, i still did it in 60 minutes flat!
Miles Run today: 6
Total Miles Run for 2010: 483

Friday, August 13, 2010
I love friday morning runs! I did my normal run that usually takes me 45 minutes or 4.5 miles..but I finished it in 40 minutes today..so now I'm wondering am I getting faster? or was I just slower before, and it's really 4 miles? I dunno, but I"m gonna put down for 4 miles.
Miles Run today: 4
Total Miles Run for 2010: 477

Thursday, August 12
I wanted to run 4 or 5 miles but I just wasn't feeling it after mile 3. Well..before mile 3 but I told myself to at least get to that. Then, I did 20 more minutes on the eliptical to make up for lost time.
Miles Run today: 3
Total Miles Run for 2010: 473
 
Wednesday, August 11
Had jury duty today! Ran around the neighborhood when I came home, cause I didn't have time in the morning.

Miles Run today: 3
Total Miles Run for 2010: 470

No comments:

Post a Comment