Monday, August 8, 2011

August 8, 2011

Terrible run today! Absolutely awful...maybe I pushed myself too hard in the beginning since I was running to a paced podcast, maybe it was the heat/humidity, maybe I'm still sore from Saturday's 5 miler, but I had to stop at 2.5 miles and walk the rest of the way home. Here's hoping tomorrow's run is better.

Miles today: 2.5
Total Miles Run for 2011: 56.5


Saturday, August 6, 2011
Did 5 miles in Pennsylvania today while my parents went for a bike ride! It was surprisingly pretty easy..it helped that it was a little cool and the sun wasn't out too. My dad took me to a different trail than I usually run at home, so it was nice to have some change of scenery for this one. I did the whole 5 miles in 49:20! Felt very good after this run!

Miles today: 5
Total Miles Run for 2011: 54

No comments:

Post a Comment