Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16, 2011


Tuesday, August 16, 2011
I felt so bloated and dehydrated from my dinner last night when I got up today.I thought for sure that it was going to be a rough run but it actually was pretty great, and just what I needed to relieve my stomach ache. I ran for exactly 35 minutes, which came to 3.61 miles. I was keeping a pretty slow pace throughout this...but not too much slower than normal. I averaged a 9:41/mile and my average speech was 6.2mph. Not bad...but I can do better. I also need to wake up earlier!! UGH! 

Miles today: 3.61
Total Miles Run for 2011: 68.11

Sunday, August 14, 2011
I was supposed to run 6 miles today, but it was raining cats and dogs and I had no access to a treadmill so I did an hour on my parent's elliptical machine. Oh well...maybe I'll get to 6 miles next weekend?


Friday, August 12, 2011
I had an AWFUL run on Friday. I guess I started too late in the morning and the heat got to me, but I had a side sticker for pretty much the last 1 1/2 miles, which SUCKED. I almost just gave up at 2.5 miles but just kept myself going at a slow pace..I was determined to get to 3 miles. I hate when I have days like this...but these days will happen.
Miles today: 3
Total Miles Run for 2011: 64.5

1 comment: