Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4, 2011

Good run today! I ran 3 miles in 28:32...I'm really loving finally using my Garmin Forerunner for training purposes. I got this last Christmas and it's been slow-go for me to learn how to use it. I finally sat down and figuted out how to use it and even ran with the heart-rate monitor today for the first time ever!
I don't really know much about heart rate...what it should be? what zone should I be in? what's my resting heart rate? etc. etc.... But from what I'm reading online, it seems like my physical activity heart rate today was supppper high, and I don't know if that means I pushed myself too hard or not. I'm going to have to do some research about how to use this heart rate monitor thing. Looking at this graph it's funny cause the three places where my pace spikes to much slower are so obvious and I know exactly what happened at all three places. 1) I re-tied my shoe 2) Stop light 3) Another stop light


Miles today: 3
Total Miles Run for 2011: 49

Slept in yesterday, but ran 2 miles on Tuesday.


Miles today: 2
Total Miles Run for 2011: 46

No comments:

Post a Comment