Monday, February 22, 2010

tomorrow I'm running an extra .25 just so I can get rid of this stupid .75 at the end of my total mileage. I actually technically ran 4.25 miles today but that was because I stopped so many times while I was actually running with the treadmill still going..I figured I had to make up the deficit w/ an extra .25. I'm so close to 100 miles!! And I'll def. hit that by the end of the month. That means I'm averaging 50 miles a month, which sounds pretty good to me!

Miles Run today: 4
Total Miles Run for 2010: 86.75

I had the WORST side sticker during the first 3, count 'em THREE, miles today. I was so freaking pissed off but come hell or highwater I was doing these six miles even if it killed me..so I just really realllyy concentrated on my breathing and it finally went away. However, I really kept a slow steady pace for this run...so I didn't do anything fancy with testing my speed...but it was nice. I often really like these weekend runs in the winter because I get to catch up on my BRAVO TV...I should have gone in the morning because that's when the Housewives of Orange County is on and that's my Fav. Bravo show. BUT I was perfectly content with an hour of Millionaire Matchmaker yesterday, so I can't complain. Anyway..Chris and I slept until 11am because we had a fun romp in the city with Mal, Mandy and Billy Saturday night and what fun it was!!

Miles Run today: 6
Total Miles Run for 2010: 82.75

No comments:

Post a Comment