Thursday, February 25, 2010

4 miles!! It's kind of amazing how my attitude changes once I just force myself on the treadmill. This morning was also real hard to get up. For one..I knew it was going to be a rainy/snowy dreary day, we also went to bed late again last night (we were out to hear a wedding band!) and this is my 5th day in a row running and I'm tiiiired! I forced myself out of bed when I said to myself "well...you can take today off...but that means you have to run Saturday" And that was enough for me because I do NOT want to work out on Saturday. I want to sleep in and enjoy a normal day free of class for once! My whole commute into the city I kept saying to myself "welll maybe I'll just cross train today and do a spin video instead. Buut the prospect of hitting 100 miles this week has me excited, plus I wanted to watch Today on NBC so I said "well just try running and see how you feel" 4 miles later...I guess I was feeling pretty good. However, I'm getting a blister on my right big toe....this is new to me..and uncomfortable. I did interval running 2 minutes at 7.8mph and then walked for 1 minute at 4.5mph.

I hate what I just ate for breakfast. I really needed to eat up a Stonyfield Farm yogurt that I've had for awhile and was like "whelp....let's just eat it for breakfast" I remember my mom mentioning awhile back that she loved Stonyfield Farm yogurt but hated how much sugar is in them. I noticed this particular one had 35 grams of sugar. That seemed rather high..but I really don't know what the daily recommended sugar intake is. I looked it up and the general recommendation is 40 grams per day!! If you are on a 1600 calorie diet...the sugar intake should be 22 grams per day!! I've already consumed my sugar for the day!!  Now I  feel all gross and ridiculous for eating that breakfast. Sooo I'm going to be very careful about what I eat today and I'm not going to snack tonight.


Miles Run today:4
Total Miles Run for 2010: 98
 2  more to go till I reach 100!!!


I am going to try my hand at counting calories again...starting off with the 1600 calories and 22 grams of sugar per day plan on days I work out..and 1200-1400 per day on days I don't. I need to start holding myself accountable for my food intake as it's gotten out of control. If I know I have to post it up here where someone could read it..then maybe it'll stop me from eating so many damn oreos!

2/25 Calories: 
Banana medium- 105
Yogurt: 180
1/4 Granola: (100)
Vitamin C drop: 15
1 slice kraft american cheese: 50
bread- 100 calories
2 pieces of turkey- 120
1/4 avocado- 65 calories
2 cookies- 43

Total: 778

Sugar:
yougurt- 35 grams
Vitamin C drop-3 grams
turkey- 2 grams
cheese- 2 grams
cookies- 3 grams

total: 45

 I calculated how many calories I need to eat each week in order to lose 10 pounds in 3 months.

- 2051
011662
021657
031652
041647
051642
061638
071633
081628
091623
101618
111613
121608

No comments:

Post a Comment