Thursday, February 18, 2010

only did two miles before my TBC class. My ankle is really hurting me all of a sudden from skiing! Ugh..I'm just not feeling running this week, which makes me sad. In other news, I've become friends with Carolyn, my Tuesday morning TBC teacher! I'm also loooving watching the Olympics lately and watching it on the Today show in the morning, so that's been getting me through.

so I've totally been improvising with my established running schedule and kind of changing days here and there etc. So I actually just sat down and figured out how on track I am with all of this. AND i'm only TWO DAYS behind!!! I just have to catch up this weekend and do my 6 mile run I was supposed to do last week this Sunday and squeeze in two extra 3.5 mile runs sometime in the next 2 weeks and I'll be completely up to date with all the scheduled runs I'm supposed to do. This is great! I do hope my 6 miles on Sunday is easy breezy!


Miles Run today: 2
Total Miles Run for 2010: 76.75

No comments:

Post a Comment