Monday, January 25, 2010

I got a side sticker near the end of my run today. Typical difficult Monday Morning Run :( I'm going to have to run 4.5 on Wednesday to make up for the deficit (I wanted to run 4 miles today.)

I ran half of my run to my ipod today, which I rarely do because I love morning television a bit too much. I found these podcasts last night that I'm realllly excited about:
http://www.motiontraxx.com/archives.php

Today I tried episode 14, "Piano Power"
“Piano Power” 165 BPM - Here are the keys. Luscious piano-flavor tracks hold the key to a great run.
165 BPM was about 6.5 mph for me on the treadmill. This was a great run....but I couldn't maintain it for as long as I hoped. I took one minute walking breaks every 5 minutes, so I got some good interval training in.

Unfortunately, I didn't run this weekend...I had every intention of running yesterday...but by mid afternoon, I decided to embrace the fact that I just had a day to myself with nothing to do. Starting next weekend I HAVE to clock miles on the weekend if I'm going to stick to my training schedule, so it was nice not to have the "pressure" this weekend.

Miles Run today: 3.5
Total Miles Run for 2010: 34

No comments:

Post a Comment