Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 2 and Day 3:

Today:
I went to the middle floor to do a little cardio before my Total Body Conditioning Class at 8:00. Two of the 4 treadmilles were occupied and the other two didn't work. None of the tv's worked on the elipticals and the only available spinning bike wasn't plugged in and had no cord attached to it TO plug it in. I was soo pissed off and went immediately up to Ebony at the front desk to complain. So I went upstairs to the other cardio machines and only had 15 minutes at that point to work out. So I decided to warm up with a 1 mile easy run. TBC was good, but there was this really really bitchy anorexic girl that's always in class that had suuuch an attitude today it was distracting. She threw her weights down on the ground after we did a work out and as she was setting up. She kept mumbling and talking to herself and anytime we did anything remotely cardiovascular or slightly difficult, she'd either sit down/get a drink or water/or go to her purse to get GUM. She'd smack away on her gum looking incredibly bored the entire time. Quite frankly..I really wanted to punch her in the face. I think her and the teacher had a little "confrontation" outside the room after class..but I couldn't get there in time to eavesdrop! Oh well...It was a good class for me. It feels so good to be back:)

Miles Run today: 1
Total Miles Run for 2010: 8

Whoops! Forgot to post yesterday:I had a GREAT 4 mile run! Wahoo!! hadn't done that in awhile:)

Miles Run today: 4
Total Miles Run for 2010: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment