Monday, January 18, 2010

I did a good solid, steady 4 miles today..but it was kinda rough. I've noticed that Monday runs are the worst...and it's prob. 99% due to the fact that I eat like crap all weekend. I'm aware that food is strictly "the fuel our body needs" and really shouldn't be anything else. But it's hard to remember that on the weekends. Especially when I am at the mercy of other people's refrigerators. I'm going to try and make a conscious effort to eat much better this weekend. That is my number one goal! I think that if I can start eating like a runner...I'll start feeling more like a runner and it will undoubtedly improve my performance ten fold in training for this half marathon. I would be so proud if I could beat 2 hours this time around.

Miles Run today: 4
Total Miles Run for 2010: 24.75

No comments:

Post a Comment