Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Monday, June 21, 2010- First day of Summer!
Ran after work today around Bellerose and it was actually quite nice!! I did the same path that I run in the mornings and it took me 45 minutes. I came home to an amazing, delicious cheese stuff hamburger that Chris' brother made on the grill and it was divine!
Miles Run today: 4.5
Total Miles Run for 2010: 356



Wednesday, June 16, 2010
.5 mile warm up in the morning when I lifted weights and then a 3 1/2 mile JP Corporate Challenge run in Central Park= 4 miles total.
I am so happy with my time for the race!! I ran with my coworker Katie the whole time and we kept each other going and motiviated. It was really humid and there was no air at some points, but all in all..it was a pretty easy trail and I'm extremely happy with my timing of 32:48!!

Miles Run today: 4
Total Miles Run for 2010: 351.5

No comments:

Post a Comment