Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I have good news! I finnallly signed up!
CONGRATULATIONS!

You are confirmed as a registrant for the 2010 Divas Half Marathon™ or Girl's 5K! Congratulations for making the commitment to participate in the Diva’s Half Marathon! Have you thought about how you're going to train for it? We have teamed up with Active.com coaches to provide online training plans for our race. The available 12 week programs range from beginner to advanced and from runners to walkers. Included with your training plan is an online calendar, reporting tools and calculators, a mapping tool, daily emails, and much more! Preview the plan that is right for you by clicking here.


My official training for this race will begin July 12th. So I have 1 1/2 more weeks to do my own thang. I was sooooo comfortable in bed this morning. I seriously could not move. The pillows were perfectly positioned, the sheets were perfectly placed on me...it was glorious. Buuut I finally got myself out of bed in time to at least allow myself to run for 1/2 an hour. It was a nice morning, too!! So...just 3 miles for me today.
Miles Run today: 3
Total Miles Run for 2010: 368

No comments:

Post a Comment