Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I've been working out I swear!!!! It's just been harder to write out since I'm doing much more combination of thiings.

I think I only ran ran 2 miles last week...I did the elliptical , DVD's, and workouts with my trainer instead. And so...I'm rounding out the year of 2010 at 662 miles. Not to shabby if I do say so myself! Now I have a frame of reference to make some goals for myself next year. However, I don't know if I'm going to do more miles next year because I'm focusing more on weight training and other types of workouts and only plan on training for one half marathon. However, I got a GARMIN FORERUNNER for Christmas and I CANNOT wait to use it! This will help me keep a much more accurate count of my miles and my progress. So, with this new handy device, it just might motivate me to run more than ever!!! We shall see what happens, hello 2011!

Miles Run Last Week: 2
Total Miles Run for 2010: 662

1 comment: