Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm finally back!!!! I took about 2 weeks off for various reasons. It was interesting..it was nice to have a break, and not worry about fitting in running every day. But I have to say I do think that I just didn't feel as "good" in the past two weeks. I felt slightly anxious, run down and not as productive and I think that it's because running and/or working out really does make me feel that much better Chris forced me out of bed yesterday to go for a run because he knew that I really wanted to, and that I was just being lazy and putting it off.  I was annoyed at first...but by the time I came back I gave him a huge sweaty hug and thanked him for getting me out the door because I felt great!
I want to get to over 300 miles this week.

Today I ran 4 miles on the treadmill
Miles Run today: 4
Total Miles Run for 2010: 287

Ran around the neighborhood for 40 minutes. Mapped it out on mapmyrun.com and as I figured, it was 4 miles.

Miles Run today: 4
Total Miles Run for 2010: 283

No comments:

Post a Comment