Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I was soooo tired and sooo comfortable when I woke up today. I'm always exceptionally tired in the mornings during weeks where I have my special "once a month friend". But I'm proud of myself for still forcing myself out of bed and once I got there, had a GREAT workout. I kind of wanted to switch things up today...so I ran one mile on the treadmill, did one mile (ten minutes) on the eliptical and then ran another mile on the treadmill for a total of a 3 mile workout or 30 minutes. I'm only putting 2 miles down here because that's how much I actually ran. I'm really incorporating weights and abs back into my routine and I feel so much more rounded out with my workout routines.

2 things that annoyed me today:
1. This woman kept ridiculously coughing in the locker room as she was preparing to shower and change. Like, hacking up a lung, continuously. It was so disturbing to listen to, and since we were all getting ready in such tight quarters it just made me feel dirty and sicky.

2. There is a girl who I saw yesterday and again today who is a BEAST when she works out. I mean this girl WORKS IT, she burns those calories. Anyway..the reason I know this is because she sweats more than any person I've ever seen sweat before. I mean she is literallllly dripping from head to toe. Yesterday she was doing abs on the mat and it looked like she had just gotten out of the shower she was drenched all over. Is it just that she sweats more than the average person or is she really working that hard? She was on the stairmaster today and hunched over trucking it up those steps..she was continuously dripping from her chin all over the machine for a good solid 10 minutes. The worst part: She didn't wipe it down after she was done!!! If you're going to be a crazy sweat machine, at least wipe it down! This poor woman who wanted to use the machine after her had to take a towel and compleeetely wipe down the entire wet machine before using it. DISGUSTING! Seriously??: Learn some manners.


Miles Run today: 2
Total Miles Run for 2010: 307.5

No comments:

Post a Comment