Monday, April 5, 2010

Sunday, April 4, 2010.

Ok..this run was 10 times better than last week's run, but the first 5 miles were killer. I had a side sticker again, I was very dehydrated, and my left leg felt like I was getting shin splints for the first 2 miles. I almost started crying at one point because I was so frustrated. The ENTIRE first 5 miles all I could think about was how I didn't think I could do the full 11. I was going to just stop at 5 and do the 11 tomorrow. But once I got done with the first loop 5.5 miles..I took a quick break, drank a bit of water and took a gu and thought "ok..I think I can do another loop" and you know what? It was so much better than the first loop and not so bad.

My stomach was pretty messed up for the rest of the day. It was reacting very well to anything I was eating but I also was eating a LOT because it was Easter and my mom made such good food!! My stomach was still messed up today (Monday) I think from the run. I'm glad that I don't throw up when I run...but I def. feel bad aftermath after runs. I need to take some more gu or elektrolyte jelly beans before my runs now that they are longer than 10 miles. I'm nervous that I won't have time to do my run next weekend being home w/ the boys. I'm hoping Ben may run with me.
Miles Run today: 11
Total Miles Run for 2010: 219.25


Saturday, April 3, 2010
Wanted to run around the neighborhoods by my house. So ran what I thought was 3 miles out and then back. I came back home and went on mapmyrun.com to double check how many miles I ran....exactly 6 miles!! Unfortunately, I had to stop and walk a few times on this run...this permanent side sticker is just NOT leaving. VERY annoying.

Miles Run today: 6
Total Miles Run for 2010: 208.25

No comments:

Post a Comment